TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:36:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 78
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 139
  • Total: 139

Crips WhiteBox Theme

Started by Sledge, August 06, 2020, 11:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sledge

Link to my forum: http://www.thepoliticalcapital.com
SMF version: 2.0.17
TP version: 1.6.7
Default Forum Language: English
Theme name and version: WhiteBox by Crip
Browser Name and Version: Firefox
Mods installed: Tinyportal
Related Error messages: None

Hi. I know this is a TP site but I have a question about a Crip theme. I tried to register on Crips site (jpr62.com) to ask but for some reason it is not sending the required email for me to complete my registration.

I'm trying to change the logo but so far have had no success. If I use an image with any other height/width than the original .png, nothing shows. It is blank where the image is supposed to be. I attempted to tweak the css for the correct image size for what I want to use but still nothing. Below is the code in the theme for displaying the logo:

Quote#logo a {
    position: absolute;
    top: 7.3em;
    left: 4em;
    display: block;
    width: 254px;
    height: 60px;
    cursor: pointer;
    background: url(../images/id/logo.png) no-repeat;

What I'm trying to do is use an image that is slightly taller but stretches almost the width of the header. Does anyone have any insight on how I can make this happen?

Thanks.

lurkalot

I'll see if I can get Skhilled to pop in and take a look at this post for you, he's been updating all of Crip's themes so might have an answer. Also he can sort out your registration issue.  ;)

Sledge

Quote from: lurkalot on August 06, 2020, 11:36:31 PMAlso he can sort out your registration issue.  ;)

I'm a moron. The activation link was in my spam folder. I'm in, I'll repost this request over there. Thanks!

lurkalot

Quote from: Sledge on August 06, 2020, 11:51:59 PM
Quote from: lurkalot on August 06, 2020, 11:36:31 PMAlso he can sort out your registration issue.  ;)

I'm a moron. The activation link was in my spam folder. I'm in, I'll repost this request over there. Thanks!

No problem, hope you get it resolved.  ;)  Think you also need to get your host to turn off Mod_Security.  ;)

Not Acceptable!
An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security.