TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:09:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 42
  • Total: 42

[Survey Discussion] Article Category Icons & Features

Started by Ken., November 06, 2015, 06:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloc

But remember that auto-popups are a no-go on touch devices..something to actually press is preferable.

Skhilled

I think there needs to be better core coding for sites for things like this that works on both platforms. Works on one but is disabled on the other, if needed. Technology is not at that point just yet. hopefully soon. :)

Ken.

" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

illori

given feedback received it seems that different layouts and the option to use an icon is wanted. the option to use an "icon" has been removed, the option to upload an illustrative icon has been left and renamed to "Icons". the layouts that were existing have been tweaked to use the icons that are left. this has been changed in the version of TP for SMF 2.1, not for SMF 2.0.

illori

Quote from: Skhilled on November 11, 2015, 02:39:32 PM
This just made me realize that the magnifying glass icon does not have a tool tip saying "Preview" like the other 3. And, yes, editing is done by clicking on the cat name.

tooltip added and an icon for editing as well in TP for SMF 2.1.

Ken.

Quote from: illori on December 02, 2015, 11:18:11 AM
Quote from: Skhilled on November 11, 2015, 02:39:32 PM
This just made me realize that the magnifying glass icon does not have a tool tip saying "Preview" like the other 3. And, yes, editing is done by clicking on the cat name.

tooltip added and an icon for editing as well in TP for SMF 2.1.
O0
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

Skhilled