TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:28:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 170
  • Total: 170

287 online

Started by Lesmond, January 16, 2007, 05:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloc

Phew! gone are the days when I looked at tp.net and thought: "Wow, over 60 users online today!".. ::)

287 and rising..thank god we moved server lol. ;D

G6Cad

Hahaha, that was somewhat funny, chocked over the membercount to your own site  :2funny:

knat

I visit TP every day..  and when im not here i have TP RSS on my desktop  :laugh:

Aint no cool snippet goin to pass me by  8)

BTW i discovered that i actually have a very very low member ID  :D Looks like i have been around from before you had "60 users online Today!"...  :coolsmiley:

SMF would be useless for me if i didnt have TP, thats why i tell every admin with SMF to go here and check it out  ::)

Crip

Total Members: 15667!

TP Rules Baby! :coolsmiley:
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

Crip

Quote from: knat on January 16, 2007, 06:21:13 PM
I visit TP every day.
BTW i discovered that i actually have a very very low member ID  :D Looks like i have been around from before you had "60 users online Today!"...  :coolsmiley:

Can't tell by your current post count.. :P

IchBin

lol, that is awesome! That is crazy, I didn't even realize this site was getting that much traffic. We're not too far off from being considered a "Big Board" with the amount of posts and topics. :)

Indeed, it was a nice jump to the new server Bloc.

Knat, I registered 10 days before you. :) I guess the only question is, Why don't you have 5000+ posts? ;)

bloc

lol :) Still it doesn't feel that "big"..or maybe its just me. But the total posts number are growing, no doubt.

Knat, yes you have been around a while. :) Great that more scandinavians come by too - I felt a bit alone in that departement at first, but now its quite a few. :)

Crip

Well it is a 'Tiny' Portal Bloc, so it seems smaller than it really is. :P

knat

QuoteKnat, I registered 10 days before you.  I guess the only question is, Why don't you have 5000+ posts?

Answer: I like to use the search funtion  ;D

True answer: I had a long period where i didn't have a forum so i really didn't have any reason to visit very often. But now i had to quit my job as a truckdriver because of a bad back and i have plenty of time to manage a forum and to learn more about php/smf/tp  ;)

Attached image for crip  ;D

Crip