TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:51:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 76
  • Total: 77
  • tino

Error with TP+RC3

Started by Tussa, September 24, 2006, 10:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tussa

I just updated my test place with TP 0.9.5 and also RMF RC3. While none of my regular TP themes have been updated to RC3 yet, I figured I'd try while waiting and got the Mirage theme from StormLrd, which is a nice looking one. I have a problem though and that is this message at the bottom of my forum. I can't open the TP admin, nor does any of the TP blocks show. I'm sure it's something I did, but I can't identify where. Does this tell anyone anything?

QuoteFatal error: Call to undefined function: tportal_version() in /home/1/c/clan-assembly/poseroom/Sources/Load.php(1702) : eval()'d code on line 714

URL: http://www.clan-assembly.org/poseroom/index.php

Raven

Uhm no-one can access your admin panel ??? Heh

I haven't got this error when installing... Did you FTP it or did you install it via the forum?

I suggest deleting the theme completely then installing it from the forum itself.

Hope things turn out ok :)

Tussa

Oops. Link fixed.

I FTPed in TP first, then did the package thing as well  :o. Yeah, I know...

G6Cad

You dont have TP installed correct, thats why you get the error

Tussa

Poop. Any specific file I should re-upload, or just do the whole bit again?

G6Cad

You have provided to little information about how and what you have done so far, so it's impossible to say.

Download the manual install package and follow the instructions from the documentation board

Tussa

Aye, it's what I did, and that was the result. But...I'm sure something went wrong somewhere along the lines, so I'll just re-upload the whole thing. Tomorrow ;).

G6Cad

Why not use the package manager and let it install TP package for you ?

Tussa

Well, can I do that now that it's installed already? Use it to reinstall, I mean? Seems to me the manual install would be better for those purposes.

G6Cad

Yes you can
It will add the missing parts and upgrade your DB, if any file or conent is there it will simply leave it there