TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:51:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 77
  • Total: 77

Upcoming additional language strings to translate.

Started by IchBin, January 06, 2012, 05:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IchBin

Cleaning up a bit of code, I've added in a few language strings that will need to be translated. Right now I'm only posting the changes to give you a heads up of which files and which changes are made. But I will attach the english language files shortly. Feel free to translate them for your language files if you want to. I only ask that you don't upload just yet, as I want to make sure I've got everything done and in the proper place.

File is now attached to this post. I have placed the additional language strings at the end of each file list below.

QuoteTPdlmanager.english
$txt['tp-dlnonint'] = 'Sorry, you attempted to specify a non-integer value!';
$txt['tp-dlfilenotdel'] = 'Unable to delete the actual file, but the item was deleted.';
$txt['tp-dlssnotdel'] = 'Unable to delete the actual screenshot, but the item was deleted.';
$txt['tp-dlnotuploaded'] = 'File was not uploaded.';

TPortalAdmin.english
$txt['tp-internal'] = 'Internal';
$txt['tp-details'] = 'Details';
$txt['tp-others'] = 'Others';
$txt['tp-artcat'] = 'Article categories';
$txt['tp-lang'] = 'Languages';
$txt['tp-dlmanager'] = 'DL manager';                                                         

TPmodules.english                                                         
$txt['tp-noguestcomments'] = 'Sorry, guests are not allowed to comment';                                                         
$txt['tp-noadmincomments'] = 'Sorry, you are not allowed to edit or delete comments';                                                         

TPortal.english                                                         
$txt['tp-nomodule'] = 'No output from module.';                                                         

anicolac

Hello, I do not know if this is the right place or time.

TPdlmanager.spanish_es
$txt['tp-dlnonint'] = 'Lo sentimos, trató de especificar un valor entero no!';
$txt['tp-dlfilenotdel'] = 'No se puede eliminar el archivo actual, el elemento fue eliminado.';
$txt['tp-dlssnotdel'] = 'No se puede eliminar la captura actual, el elemento fue eliminado.';
$txt['tp-dlnotuploaded'] = 'El archivo no se ha subido.';

TPortalAdmin.spanish_es
$txt['tp-internal'] = 'Interno';
$txt['tp-details'] = 'Detalles';
$txt['tp-others'] = 'Otros';
$txt['tp-artcat'] = 'Categorías del artículo';
$txt['tp-lang'] = 'Lenguajes';
$txt['tp-dlmanager'] = 'DL manager';                                                         

TPmodules.spanish_es
$txt['tp-noguestcomments'] = 'Lo sentimos, los invitados no pueden hacer comentarios';                                                         
$txt['tp-noadmincomments'] = 'Lo sentimos, no se le permite editar o eliminar comentarios';                                                         

TPortal.spanish_es
$txt['tp-nomodule'] = 'No hay salida del módulo.';   

agridoc

Thank you anicolac, this topic is for active translators and/or people that want to contribute. I just realized that there is a problem with some translation files in Downloads section, Spanish is in missing files.
  For Greek aeromodellers and our friends around the world  - Greek Button sets for SMF

carlosoctavio

A question about some lines in the text to be translated.

In the text 'Manage SMF\'s main menu' what is that \ ? is it just a separation , or is it related to the code?
Let me put it with examples so u can understand.

English:
$txt['permissionname_tp_mainmenu'] = 'Manage SMF\'s main menu';

Spanish:
$txt['permissionname_tp_mainmenu'] = 'Administrar el menú principal de SMF';

Note in the line of Spanish I didn´t use the \. Is it ok?
Ah, and of course it´s utf-8 and the filename will be modified / renamed when i finish all the files!
It was JUST an example.

Thanks!

Lesmond

I believe the \ is to show that there is a colon ' otherwise it would be passed has part of the PHP code, hope that makes sense, someone else may have better explanation ???

IchBin

Yes, it's part of the code. It escapes the apostrophe so that PHP doesn't freak out about it. :)

agridoc

There are also some changes in TPhelp.english.php, credits are added for Beta testers and Translators, version change and documentation URL changes.

TPhelp.english.php

Search for
<h4>TP Friends</h4>
Aku, Anunlike, BorgBOB, deniz, Dragooon, eeek, eld^kar, feline, Fussilet, G6, gerrymo, JPDeni, Max, Maya, Moocat, nokonium, PhilH, Rasyr, Ray, RebelRose, redone, StormLrd, Thurnok, Tuxie, Xarcell, and Zetan.';

Replace with
<h4>TP Friends</h4>
Aku, Anunlike, BorgBOB, deniz, Dragooon, eeek, eld^kar, feline, Fussilet, G6, gerrymo, JPDeni, Max, Maya, Moocat, nokonium, PhilH, Rasyr, Ray, RebelRose, redone, StormLrd, Thurnok, Tuxie, Xarcell, and Zetan.
<br /><br />
<h4>Beta Testers</h4>
For those who relentlessy find bugs, give feedback, and drive the developer crazy.
<br /><br />
<h4>Language Translators</h4>
Thank you for efforts in making TinyPortal available around the globe.';

Also a global replace in the same file
Search for
http://www.doc.tinyportal.co.uk/
Replace with
http:/tinyportal.net/docs/

After doing this
Search for
http://www.tinyportal.co.uk/
Replace with
http://www.tinyportal.net/
  For Greek aeromodellers and our friends around the world  - Greek Button sets for SMF

agridoc

Quote from: agridoc on January 09, 2012, 04:17:09 AMI just realized that there is a problem with some translation files in Downloads section, Spanish is in missing files.

Problem in Downloads fixed, translation files are again available.