TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:38:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 190
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 86
  • Total: 87
  • @rjen

One Problem About TP 1.0 Beta 4

Started by SideSun, December 30, 2009, 01:27:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SideSun

Hi;

My smf version : 1.1.11 and TP version : v1.0 beta 4

I Installed Spoiler Tag For SMF (After TP install). Before everything was ok but now i have one problem (after spoiler tag install). I see everything for TP module but i can't modify or I can't delete.

8: Use of undefined constant spoiler - assumed 'spoiler'
Dosya: /home/username/public_html/Themes/default/languages/TPShout.turkish.php (main sub template - eval?)
SatÃ,,±r: 69

I Deleted TPShout.turkish.php and again uploaded but the problem is continue. I don't want uninstall Spoiler Tag because I Need. TP Also I Need. What Can I Do?

Thanks..

Ken.

If everything worked correctly before the Spoiler Tag was installed, did you try uninstalling it to see if your TinyPortal functions would work correctly again?
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

IchBin

Are you saying you get a blank page or something when inside the TP admin pages?

SideSun

Quote from: Ken. on December 30, 2009, 01:51:06 AM
If everything worked correctly before the Spoiler Tag was installed, did you try uninstalling it to see if your TinyPortal functions would work correctly again?

Yes Before TP was worked very good but now i see this error in my first post.

Quote from: IchBinâ„¢ on December 30, 2009, 03:48:44 AM
Are you saying you get a blank page or something when inside the TP admin pages?

No, I See TP Admin panel, i go inside to blocks and panel links, connect to slowly but connect, i see all panels but if i want modify some panel, i see yhis error message and i can't modify..

Skhilled

I think something did not install correctly with the Spoiler mod. Please check the coding to make sure that all of the code is where it should be. You'll also want to add or create a Turkish language file for it.

TP Admin runs slowly due to a TP server issue. When this is resolved it will work fine again. :)

SideSun

all code is correct i looked. Turkish language i installed or ready. Re-uploaded. The problem is not solved..

ZarPrime

SideSun,

Switch your Forum to the SMF default theme and In Admin --> Configuration --> Server Settings, change your "Default Forum Language" to English.  Then delete the errors from your log file and see if the error reappears.  If that solves the problem, then this is a pretty good indication that the Spoiler Mod has not been installed correctly for either your custom theme (if you have one) or for the Turkish Language.

Whether it solves the problem or not, we cannot solve every problem that Mods other than TinyPortal cause to your site.  We support TinyPortal here and we do it well.  It's pretty obvious that you have a problem with a Mod that has nothing to do with TinyPortal, especially since you had no problems with TinyPortal before you installed the Spoiler Mod.  Your best course of action is to ask the author of the Mod (over on SMF) why this is happening on your Forum.

ZarPrime

SideSun

ZarPrime,

Thank you for your interesting to my post. i check it like you said. i changed the forum language to english and the theme to default and i see. Everything is normal but when i return to my theme and language, the problem is continue. What you think about tihs?