TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:28:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 266
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 121
  • Total: 121

Ayuda con Theme Phobos / Help with Theme Phobos

Started by dj_juan, March 23, 2008, 07:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dj_juan

En mi lengua:

Hola, disculpen mi ingles, pero soy argentino y utilice el traductor de google para escribirles.

Quisiera saber si alguien podría ayudarme diciéndome como instalar el Visual Warning en el Theme Phobos?

Lo que mas necesito es saber como aplicar las modificaciones a los archivos del propio Theme Phobo, el resto creo poder solucionarlo yo.

Desde ya agradezco a quien pueda ayudarme.

In English

Hello, excuse my English, but I am Argentinian and use the google translator to writing.

I wonder if someone could help me telling me how to install the Visual Warning in the Theme Phobos?

What we need most is to know how to implement modifications to files Theme Phobo own, the rest I think I can fix it myself.

As of now I am grateful to whoever can help me.

G6Cad

Any other mods you want to use you will need to contact the modauthor to help you get it to work in other themes then default.

We support tinyportal mod, not visual warning mod.

If you can edit code your self, you can look in the mods XML or Install file and see what template files it make codechanges to, you have to manually add the same code into the Phobos theme  :)

dj_juan

Entiendo lo que usted me dice, no intento pedir ayuda sobre el mod Visual Warning, sino sobre como se hacen las modificaciones en Theme Phobos, el problema que tengo es que no se de programación php, por eso recurrí a ustedes para que me ayuden, diciéndome como se hacen las modificaciones en este Theme, ya que el código del Theme Default y el Phobos difieren mucho y no me doy cuenta como realizar esta modificación.

Pero si ustedes tienen la política de no dar soporte sobre mod's las respetaré.

Mil disculpas si solicito ayuda sobre algo que no corresponde.

Muchas Gracias

I understand what you say, not trying to get help on the mod Visual Warning, but how are the modifications on Theme Phobos, the problem I have is that not php programming, which is why I used you to help me, telling me as modifications are made in this Theme, as the source of Default Theme and Phobos differ greatly and I realize as not make this change.

But if you have a policy of not giving support on the mod's respect.

A thousand apologies if I request help on something that does not match.

Thank you