TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:59:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 51
  • Total: 51

Converting 1.1.4 Theme to 2.0? [FREE or PAID]

Started by Knoxtane, December 06, 2019, 10:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knoxtane

I found a theme that mentions TP and was wondering if you guys could help convert the theme from 1.1.4 to 2.0 so it's up-to-date and other may use it.

Theme: XD-Zeda

This theme is LITERALLY perfect for my project, as I am planning to release a Halo theme website and I have already replaced the header images. I just don't know how to code the theme to show up centered like all 2.0 theme.

Thanks

- Knoxtane.

lurkalot

That theme was made at a time when portals such as TinyPortal had to have themes custom built to work with them.  That isn't the case any more, and hasn't been for many years.

I'll be honest and say, I don't think anyone will update that theme for 2.0 as it would be a massive job to accomplish.  Also the original authors are no longer active on here, so very doubtful where they'd even see this request.

Knoxtane

Would there be a way to run 1.1.4 with php 7+?

Knoxtane

Or if not..can I request to get a theme similar to that look a very Old-school forum look? instead of flat designs every site has now?

@rjen

You can ask , but I doubt if any of the TP Team members will do it: we are not theme makers, we manage the portal.

If you want a similar 2.0 theme, checking the themes available at Simple Machines is the best approach ...
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl