TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:55:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 304
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 309
  • Total: 309

erreur base de données

Started by marcus88, May 05, 2014, 08:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcus88

bonjour à tous
pourriez-vous me dire que sont ces erreurs dans les journaux, surtout la base de données;c'est important de s'en inquiéter ou pas ?  merci les helpeurs.
je suis  en SMF 2.0.7 avec ----> TP 1.107- TinyPortal © 2005-2012

Type d'erreur: Base de données
http://**********.org/portail/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=0Erreur de base de données: Unknown column 'dlm.author_id' in 'field list'Fichier: /home/users3/a/*********e/www/portail/Sources/TPdlmanager.php
Ligne: 516  Logged

marcus88

bonjour
les helpeurs vous êtes en vacances, personne ne répond même "Doc la Teigne" ne traine plus ici.
:D :)

Maxx1

Google Translate can be your friend, do not speak French, and just a little english lol!

regards,
Maxx
But Mama, That's Where all the fun is!

Maxx1

OK here is the question trans lated, I'm not familiar with this error, anyone?

regards,
maxx

------------------------------------------------

Quotehello to all
could you tell me what are these errors in the newspapers, especially the database, it is important to worry about or not? thank you the helpeurs.
I am SMF 2.0.7 with ----> TP-1107 TinyPortal © 2005-2012

Error Type: Database
http:// ********** .org / portal / index.php action = tpmod, df = 0Erreur database: Unknown column 'dlm.author_id' in 'field list'Fichier: / home/users3/a / ********* e / www / portal / Sources / TPdlmanager.php
Online: 516 Logged
-------------------
marcus88

S'il vous plaît nous donner plus de détails sur la version TP et SMF, que vous utilisez.
aussi ce que vous avez fait, avant cette erreur est apparu?

regards

marcus88

hi Maxx
version:   SMF 2.0.7 
version :  tinyportalTP 1.107-      TinyPortal © 2005-2012

Maxx1

In french , I hope!

OK, si vous n'avez pas de problèmes avec le fonctionnement de la TinyPortal, je ne m'inquiéterais pas jusqu'à ce que Brad ou quelqu'un obtient de nouveau à vous. Est-ce que vous utilisez le gestionnaire de téléchargement de TP ou de l'option? Vous pouvez également seach l'erreur sur la page d'accueil du forum et trouver des idées, de ce que d'autres avaient trouvé.

in English:

OK , if you are not having problems with the operation of the Tinyportal, I would not worry until Brad or someone gets back to you. Are you using the TP download manager or option? You may also seach the error from the forum home page and get some ideas, from what others had found.

Maxx

marcus88

hello maxx
its ok my problem
j'ai exécuté "tp_upgrade.php" ,que j'ai ensuite supprimé , apparemment je n'ai plus l'erreur
performed "tp_upgrade.php" I then deleted, apparently I do not have the error
please what file to change TinyPortal © 2005-2012
to TinyPortal © 2005-2014
merci  à toi
translation google !

ZarPrime

Quote from: marcus88 on May 09, 2014, 08:54:37 AM
please what file to change TinyPortal © 2005-2012
to TinyPortal © 2005-2014

Marcus,

The version of TinyPortal that you are using had the copyright as "2005-2012".  When the new version that we are working on now is released to the public, and you are able to upgrade to the new version, that copyright will change to "2005-2014".

ZarPrime

marcus88

hello ZarPrime
où télécharger la nouvelle version ?
where to download the new version "2005-2014" ?

ZarPrime

Salut Marcus

La nouvelle version n'est pas encore disponible. Il sera publié prochainement. Restez à l'écoute po.

ZarPrime