TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:51:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,173
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 319
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 102
  • Total: 102

Flashchat (Members in Chat Block)

Started by gerrymo, November 08, 2005, 06:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerrymo

This will show which members are using chat in a php block.

global $boardurl;
echo '
<iframe frameborder="0" height="100" src="', $boardurl, '/chat/info_embedded.php" style="width: 100%; margin: 0; padding: 0; border: 0; overflow: hidden;" scrolling="no" border="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>';

The path should be your path to the chat directory (Above it is: /chat/info_embedded.php)
Scrolling can be changed to suit you.

(Code written by Bloc)

Xarcell

Thanks for posting this, it makes it easier to find.

Moocat

Moocat

is there a way to change the color of the text in the iframe? i'm using helios and it looks like this, except that the black is on the darker background of the tp blocks :x

Greenbug

OK, I need some help. I put this in a center block....

<iframe frameborder="0" height="600" src="', $boardurl, '/flashchat/flashchat.php" style="width: 100%;

I think I should not have added the $boardurl

Uhhhhh WOW it works! kinda I just cant to any other part of the forum or admin or anything I click on anything and all I can do is chat....

How brillant! How on earth do I get to the admin to take this off. Can I "turn this off" in the php code? if so what I am looking for.....ARGGGGGG

Thanks in advance :uglystupid2:

gerrymo

You missed half of the code off the end.

This part is missing..

margin: 0; padding: 0; border: 0; overflow: hidden;" scrolling="no" border="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>';

Go to http://your domain/path/index.php?action=tpadmin You should see the admin area there. Remove the whole block to make sure everything is working, and re do it with the whole code from the first post. It should then work.

Greenbug

I AGREE It SHOULD but it doesnt, just keep cycling back to the chat block...not matter what I type in the address line...

Its bad I thinkin

:tickedoff:ÂÃ,  :'(

What is the page where the setting is kept on for this kind of setting, I will manually change it I need to ? index.php, index.template.php, ???.php? I need to manually remove the block. can not get to the admin area at all.

gerrymo

Think you'll need todelete something via the database. I'm no wexpert on that so best wait till Bloc has time to reply. If you cant get direct to admin via action=tpadmin, then I dont know enough about the database to help.

Greenbug

I appreciate your time Gerrymo, I have tried everything I know of also. I will wait for Bloc.

Cheers,

gerrymo

This is s shot in the dark. If your browser has been open since you had this problem, keep hitting the back button until you get to the site, other than that, you'll need somone that knows the database tables.