TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:56:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 190
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 208
  • Total: 208

Footer Text Color Question

Started by ronmsf2, April 29, 2005, 12:57:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bjørn

Well, I am glad you feel this way. :)

I am going to put out themes for purchase soon. They will have more additional stuff, like PSD files and some guidance for expanding them codewise. Probably even setting them up for the major mods - thats the most asked question after people install themes.."how can I change them to work with mod xy?".

:)

ronmsf2

Quote from: Bloc on April 30, 2005, 09:27:13 AM
The site looks good. :) I would perhaps lighten the background a tiny bit...just so black lines elsewhere show up some. But thats personal preference.

Thanks.  I discovered this morning that I hadn't changed to path for the corner logo.  While playing with it last night I was using http://localhost... so it worked fine on one computer, but of course the logo wouldn't appear when viewed from any othe computer.  Fortunately that was a minor issue.

Thanks for the suggestion on the background color too.  I'm still tweaking colors a bit, so will consider your suggestion.  Since much of my site is related to astronomy I was looking for a dark theme to mimic the night sky... but I'll play around with it a bit.

Ron