TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:37:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 178
  • Total: 178

I'm back and still need help.lol

Started by rider, February 28, 2005, 05:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rider

Why does it work for others and not at my site? how about the intro link not working.When I use it it returns me back to the intro and not to the story?I have tried all combinations to get  both issues to work.Thanks for the help bloc

Bjørn

The intro is a bug (..) that will be fixed.

rider

Thanks Bloc.I appricate the time you take to help.rider

rider

One more for you.Under current templates my boardindex.php comes up as 1.0 RC1 and is in red.How do I fix this?We did try to update and it work sort of.It updated to 1.01 but it seemed like we lost half the graphics.Thanks rider.

Bjørn

That number is just taken from the actual file - on top - in each template. So its up to the creator of themes to adjust it.

If the theme is announced to work with 1.0.2 ,but it says 1.0 in this, then just ignore it. Some creators do update the number, others do not. I think I maybe didn't update that number in some files of Helios, but files IS updated with necessary code changes. And thats what important.

In the default theme its another matter, here it IS tied to the number, because the official default them always has it updated. But as you probably have discovered, some files there too, are 1.0.1 or even 1.0 , and not 1.0.2.

That simply is becuase the files hasn't changed since 1.0.1 for instance, and therefore work and look just the same. When a big change come along..like 1.1 for instance, it will most likely change all the file numbers again.

rider