TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:10:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 143
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 131
  • Total: 131

(Sorry if asked already) Tp 0.9.7 to Tp 0.9.8

Started by Gargoyle, March 20, 2007, 07:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gargoyle

Do I have to do the individual file edits or can I just over write the TP files and run the db script and be done ??

I currently have TP 0.9.7 installed and working well that is why I ask.

Thanks!!

tick

download .98 to your computer.  upload via your package manager press  install.  and your done.  Once your install is complete you can delete 97 from your packages.

Gargoyle

Thats not gonna work for me... ;D

So back to my original question...

IchBin

Quote from: Gargoyle on March 20, 2007, 07:41:19 PM
Do I have to do the individual file edits or can I just over write the TP files and run the db script and be done ??

I currently have TP 0.9.7 installed and working well that is why I ask.

Thanks!!

As sorry as you are for asking, I'm more sorry for telling you to use the search. Its been covered far to many times to need anothe explanation.

G6Cad

QuoteDo I have to do the individual file edits or can I just over write the TP files and run the db script and be done ??

Yes, download the manual package and upload/overwrite the old files, point your browser to the manual_tp_install.php and your done.

Make SURE tou have the forum set to use SMF Default Core theme and English language during the install !

Gargoyle

Thanks G6.. ;D

Ichbin I did do a search... 3 times actually and it never reveled what G6 just has. ;D

IchBin

I find that hard to believe considering she has said that probably a 1000 times out of her 9700+ posts lol.

G6Cad

vanguard

Wow,

Auto package crashed but manual install retrieved it all.

Heart attack!

:buck2: