TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:12:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 97
  • Total: 97

showcase posting guide

Showcase Board Posting Guide

The Showcase Board is for our Members to Showcase their sites that use SMF and TinyPortal.

Any topics for sites that no longer use TinyPortal are subject to deletion at any time, at the discretion of the TP Support Site staff.

New Dawn - Multi-game Guild

Started by Dramber, July 18, 2011, 10:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dramber

Site Name: New Dawn
Site URL: http://www.newdawnguild.com
Site Owner: Panther
Site Designer: Dramber
Theme Designer: Theme "The Killing", by Akyhne modified by Dramber
Site Genre: Online Gaming Guild

INTRODUCTION
We are a multi-game organization currently running guilds in DC Universe Online, Rift, and Star Wars: The Old Republic.  Our intent in creating New Dawn was to create a guild that runs at a casual pace where we can hang out with our friends in multiple game.  We are a guild for the people and we are here to serve you. If you've been frustrated in your search for a guild that treats every member with respect and dignity, you've come to the right place. If you've been looking for an active guild with scheduled events for every level range, appealing to a wide variety of play-styles, this is it.  We strive for social and gaming excellence in everything we do, in order to be the best guild we can possibly be. We're here as a service to the gaming community at large, to help provide a safe, family friendly environment, supporting maximum fun, friendship, and mutual respect, for as many people as possible. Our doors are always open. We do not discriminate based on play-style or lifestyle; all who are friendly, courteous, and helpful are welcome. Of course, you are welcome to join us in any of our game chapters.

There will be no "parent" game. Each game will be its own separate entity under the New Dawn multi-game guild structure. All games will have their own leader with a core group of officers and sages to help maintain their current or new games. Officer rights will NOT be transferable from game to game, that is up to the leadership in each game. Most importantly we will have a fun gaming community!

FEEDBACK (optional)
Likes: I really like the colors used in this theme and I'm glad I know just enough about SMF to have been able to port it over to 2.0. The site just "feels" nice to browse. The NiceToolTips mod I added for the recent posts and the main forum area is also very nice.
Dislikes: I hate the fact that I just can't seem to get the logo exactly where I want it. I don't know enough about theming in 2.0 to expand the darker blue area at the top of the site to fit the logo. Other than that I am very happy with how the site turned out.

It is, of course, a work in progress and any input would be very much appreciated.