TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:00:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,165
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 266
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 168
  • Total: 169
  • @rjen

About v1.0 beta...

Started by misjka, April 01, 2008, 10:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragooon

Quote from: kamidan on April 01, 2008, 11:32:07 AM
It's even less funny when you try to uninstall it and you get a message telling you:
The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

Yeah, that's not really all that funny at all.
Just dig deeper ;)

Smoky

ut oh.. basic coding skhills are a must here peepz.. if you can not do this, hire a proffessional.. Dragooon, how much you chargin now??  :2funny:

i will beat dragoon's price..  :coolsmiley:

if not, then maybe G6 could undercut me and rake it all in  :coolsmiley: :buck2: :2funny:

Ichitaka Seto

bloc really... you broke my heart... whan mail popups up my eyes start blinkin light...

u so bad :(

kamidan

Quote from: Dragooon on April 01, 2008, 11:35:57 AM
Quote from: kamidan on April 01, 2008, 11:32:07 AM
It's even less funny when you try to uninstall it and you get a message telling you:
The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

Yeah, that's not really all that funny at all.
Just dig deeper ;)

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by that?  What just delete the package without trying to uninstall it first?

bally86

I deleted it and i have no problems at all. Still like the joke^^

Smoky

oh my, more bad downloads.. Bloc you really gota fix this err problem..  ;)

and if you really dont want the alpha, just go grab a new install of smf, and fix all the problems.. no more tp no more mods, no issues, and back to un happy cuz you dont have the v1.0 hmm its a win loose thing..

but dont overwrite the gallery, smilie or avatar folders.. you will be just fine.. and can download the right package  :coolsmiley:

christicehurst

The install went ok, lost some color and structure when I saw the panels - www.brisbanelionsunited.com

See for yourself and you'll get it.

Smoky

yep yours looks like mine Christie.. nice job on the install by the way..

i would show mine off, but currently it isnt ready for display yet.. im having an issue with articles.. hmm some are missing after my moving domains.. gota remember i cant keep jumping domains like this anymore, Antechinus wont like it  :P :coolsmiley:

G6Cad

TP V1 is a whole new world and you need to rearange your panels, blocks and settings to get it to look like before.

Smoky

i know G6, and the pannel for the shoutbox is awesome!! did you help Bloc with that??  ;)

very nice job.. i cant wait till im ready to show it off!!  :coolsmiley: