TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:16:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 108
  • Total: 109
  • lurkalot

lunabyte.org?

Started by mudd, August 12, 2007, 09:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudd

why is it forwarding to this site.  ???

Lesmond

mephisto_kur

Until I hear from the rest of the Lunabyte dev team, I am pointing that site here.  Tinyportal, while not as feature rich as Enigma, is very much in line with the spirit of what myself and Michele Mauro (we founded the project after the death of another portal system almost 7 years ago) meant for it to be.  A fast, living project with a clear future path.  Enigma's users deserve more than we can give at this moment, and they could be of great use to the Tinyportal community if they choose to show themselves and give what we experienced in our long run.

Is Lunabyte dead?  Who knows.  The code is still there to be picked up and used.  Lets just put us up as being on indefinite hiatus for now and see how the future pans out.

IchBin

I wish I knew more about php mephisto_kur. I would consider continuing the development. Out of all the other portals Lunabyte was my second fav. :) Sorry to hear you guys don't have the time to continue development on it.

bloc

Yes, its too bad if can't be continued right now, but Enigma users are always welcome here of course. :)

mitchandre

I know it is bad form to point users to a competing portal package. But, as this thread pertains to Lunabyte's Enigma users I hope this still doesn't violate the forum ethos.

Individuals that are currently running Enigma packages can smoothly transfer their portal to the Sphinx install. Link is here: http://dynscs.com/
Although, this portal seems nice as well.

mephisto_kur

Mitch, Luke and I have declared a truce.  Why don't you do the same?  If you aren't using TP, there is no reason to come here and stir up drama.  for those that don't know what just happened...  Mitch is a long time user of Enigma, and a paid user of Sphinx.

G6Cad

And there is no reason for any of you to continue your personal issues on tinyportal.
This topic is now locked.