TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:10:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 142
  • Total: 142

Tp copyright

Started by bigguy, February 26, 2019, 04:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigguy

I just installed the latest from GH and it seems that the TP copyright is not in the footer anymore. It is underneath it. You can check out what I mean by going to WuB. That is where the update took place.

https://www.whatsurbeef.net/index.php?action=forum

bigguy

Below it not underneath it. Had to correct that.

@rjen

New 2.1 version from GH?

May have broken something... apart from that: you TP copyright says 2018. That's funny 162 should say 2019...

Did you somehow have old files in your install?
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

@rjen

Just updated my test site with GH version, and the copyright is in the correct place, still saying it's 2019  ;)

You may still have an earlier beta version to TP 162 installed?

Try the newest 1.6.3 zip, posted here: https://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?topic=36251.0

bigguy

Yes it is an older version. Not sure why the copyright did that though.

@rjen

The copyright of TP tags on to a certain text string in the SMF buffer. That text string was updated by SMF a while ago. The older TP is looking for the old text string: the published 1.6.2 version is already corrected: seems you do not have the published version yet...

bigguy

Just updated to 1.6.3 All is good.

@rjen

lurkalot

Quote from: @rjen on February 26, 2019, 01:47:50 PM
The copyright of TP tags on to a certain text string in the SMF buffer. That text string was updated by SMF a while ago. The older TP is looking for the old text string: the published 1.6.2 version is already corrected: seems you do not have the published version yet...

Hoping any changes to the copyright don't break the paid removal sys tino put in there. I haven't tested it lately.

tino

Quote from: lurkalot on March 03, 2019, 12:21:26 PM

Hoping any changes to the copyright don't break the paid removal sys tino put in there. I haven't tested it lately.

Shouldn't do.

lurkalot

Quote from: tino on March 03, 2019, 06:05:13 PM
Quote from: lurkalot on March 03, 2019, 12:21:26 PM

Shouldn't do.

Thanks tino.  ;)