TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:03:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 78
  • Total: 78

[Feedback Request] Window Blind Safety presentation

Started by stormlrd, October 22, 2006, 12:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormlrd

Alright Akullion redid a power presentation for me in flash. This is a presentation for educating ppl on the dangers of window blinds as my wife lost one of her sons to them a cpl years before I met her and Ive always wondered about the son I never got to know.

as a result I do whatever i can to help educate ppl on the dangers associated with window blinds and try to prevent other angels from leaving their families before they grow up.

Be honest and critique this presentation after you vote and let us know where it can be improved and so forth.

Thankyou

G6Cad

I did the first thing in the poll the first time i read about it on your site about 6 minth ago, so i voted on the first.
I also told the other parrents to our newborn group we had then, and they were chocked to. I know atleast 2 of the 11 familys changed their WindowBlinds to dark curtains insted, just as i did here to.

The flash is more then great, it touches you, and you get tears in the eyes from the thought about the children that dont exist with us anymore. Also bring some angry thoughts to.

rebelrose

We can never be to careful when it comes to our children, as you know storm, I have this site posted on my forum and it will stay on my forum as long as you have it up.

Maya

My heart breaks at the stats and, of course, the little lives lost.. :'(  I can't imagine...

We didn't have blinds when our children were babies, and the info I found out here..

another thing just as dangerous, was the pull strings in hoods and waists of jackets...and the industry changed to elasticized hoods.. no strings to get caught in slides and the like.

Keep strong with your efforts Stormlrd, and please pass along that this is a good thing..Thank you for sharing...

stormlrd

Thanks yall, the way I see it is if we save even just one life its worth it.