TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:58:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,173
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 195
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 198
  • Total: 198

help plz

Started by raxavier69, May 31, 2006, 07:34:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IchBin

That fine, and all this may need is a little tweak in your database and you can probably have the same thing. :) Does your host not have phpMyAdmin?

raxavier69

not as far as i know but ill ask him once he come sback

stormlrd

Quote from: raxavier69 on June 14, 2006, 07:49:55 AM
not as far as i know but ill ask him once he come sback

bro without the admin access to the database I couldnt fix this for you im sorry. If you want I can setup a subdomain on my panel or ask my hosting agent to port over your domain onto my account and than we can get this working lickity split so let me know.

PS Ill see if I can sort our image issues with different resolutions tomorrow. I'll do it on my verision first than sort yours out. How are the buttons coming? I liked where they were headed but havnt had a chance to look sense the move. :up:

raxavier69

if u got your stuff hooked up and u can do it i go the new theme in psd aand u can take out the stuff and out in urs like the 3 djs. i did it plain first then added those things. just can u fix the dragox for the dx theme when res is like 1024/-. im home all day tomorrow and next week so we can get the new theme out fast

stormlrd

Quote from: raxavier69 on June 15, 2006, 08:08:24 AM
if u got your stuff hooked up and u can do it i go the new theme in psd aand u can take out the stuff and out in urs like the 3 djs. i did it plain first then added those things. just can u fix the dragox for the dx theme when res is like 1024/-. im home all day tomorrow and next week so we can get the new theme out fast

Sounds great bro, Im dealing with a much slower connection but can still do what needs doing lol. I'll try and keep the msn up when i can so drop me a note