TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:42:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 89
  • Total: 89

HOW TO MANUALLY INSTALL TP V.097 To SMF 1.1.1

Started by g6cad, January 07, 2007, 07:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ORGASMUS

SO...its means that I must to replase some SMF folders  to TP folders if some of them already exist?because its says that Themes and Sources is already exist!

ORGASMUS

And what if I stay  alive only one default theme in SMF?Can I install TP?Sorry...I'm just so confused=( I'm new in it=(

IchBin

If you are uploading the pre-made TP files then yes you should replace them.

ORGASMUS

WEEEEEEEEE!!! I did it!!! thanxxx so much!!!! hmmmm...how to install Russian..

G6Cad

download the Russioan language files from our download section (if there is one, dont know if it's been translated to Russian)
If you find a package, you download it, extract the files to your local pc, then upload them through TFP to your forum/themes/Default/Languages/ "place the files here with the English files."

Oldiesmann

Just a reminder... Distributing pre-modified files is against the license. I know it makes manual installation a lot easier, but I would prefer that you not distribute pre-modified files.

G6Cad

Will remove the files and change first post.
Sorry Oldiesman, thought more of TP precess them redistrubution of SMF files when i created this topic.
But rules are rules and for a reason.  :)

This thread will be locked until i have updated it with links to find every thing you need to have TP installed manually the easiest way possible.