The TinyPortal Team is pleased to announce the release of TinyPortal 2.3.1
TinyPortal 2.3.1 can be used on SMF 2.0 and 2.1
Minimum required PHP version : 7.0.0
Highest supported PHP version (tested): 8.1.6
This release includes the following changes relevant to SMF 2.0 and 2.1:
This includes the following updates and fixes:
- CSS update to prevent shoutbox avatars not being resized when 'resize avatars in browser' is set
- Fix help popup in menu manager showing error
- Fixed shoutbox action showing in the who's online list
- Fixed code blocks in posts on frontpage not showing correctly
Functional changes (SMF2.1 only):
- Added setting Minimum number of messages to read for recenttopics
In SMF2.1 this can be used to expand the # of messages read by SSI_recenttopics
- Added new Topposter blockcode for SMF2.1 dealing with avatars beter
NOTICE!: Due to a bug in SMF 2.1.3 upgrading TinyPortal may result in this error message: "All parts of a PRIMARY KEY must be NOT NULL; if you need NULL in a key, use UNIQUE instead". In order to update TinyPortal while on SMF 2.1.3 you may need to install the [correction MOD that can be downloaded from the TinyPortal.net support site](https://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?action=tportal;sa=download;dl=item177). After applying this MOD you will be able to re-install TinyPortal on SMF 2.1.3. Please note that the correction MOD should be uninstalled prior to patching SMF to version 2.1.4.
This version contains an update of the internal block variable handling: after this upgrade there is no returning to TinyPortal versions before 2.3.0 while keeping the existing blocks intact!