TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:34:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

I just waned to say Thank You!

Started by Sarrene, April 27, 2007, 05:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarrene

I have posted a few times asking for some help, a lot of questions have come from me.  :idiot2:  Yet I wanted to take a moment befor I had more questions to ask.

For me, I have done html for ever, xml, xhtml, java.. even way back to when cobol and pascal were new. But PhP was something different. I know it is suppose to be easy, but for an old lass like me, it has been challenging.
It has been two weeks of learning PhP and finding my way around it also. The blend of html and php is interesting, expecialy as, to me, some of the tags seem almost backwards. I am so used to putting in (as an example)  . Oye, this can be confusing for an old fogie!  :o ...  <b /> ? hehe. But all the help, the reading and the information has helped a lot more then just reading books. I am more of a hands on person.

So to everyone out there that offeres their help, to those that have worked hard on Tiny Portal and the ones that keep this wonderfull site up and going, a warm
Thank you!

Okay, Im done now. Just wanted to let everyone know and babble on a bit. Now I need some more coffee!

Peace,
Sarrene'

G6Cad

Thank you for the kind words :)
There is quite a lot of knowlage collected in this site, both new and old, but it's there, and i cant say how happy I was reading your post about reading and learning from it. So thank YOU from us in the Team here :)