TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:21:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 158
  • Total: 159
  • tino

View source button not working

Started by sturmkatze, May 12, 2020, 10:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sturmkatze

Quote from: tino on May 13, 2020, 05:26:02 PM
please elaborate more and explain/show me the issue you are having.
It changes the code around. I literally have to edit the code in notepad++ and THEN, paste it int he text window. It alters the code and often deletes things.

Now, I have to go to work. long day sprung upon me. I was woke at 08:15 and got to bed late. Will get home, maybe by 4am to go back out between noonish and 2.

Please understand< I am not being obtuse. If I can't get it to work, I'll have to turn it off. I started using SMF/Tp so i did not have ot massage all this crap MYSELF every time I changed something. I have people that help and they are into history... not coding.

tino

Quote from: sturmkatze on May 13, 2020, 05:52:11 PM
It changes the code around. I literally have to edit the code in notepad++ and THEN, paste it int he text window. It alters the code and often deletes things.

Can you send me the code you paste in before you paste it in, and then after you have pasted it in and what it has changed to please.

sturmkatze

Quote from: tino on May 13, 2020, 06:03:26 PM
Quote from: sturmkatze on May 13, 2020, 05:52:11 PM

Can you send me the code you paste in before you paste it in, and then after you have pasted it in and what it has changed to please.
It won't be tonite, nor tomorrow, likely. I will try. I know exactly where it does it too. Just work is, I think, going to blow for next couple days. Sleep, I must.

sturmkatze

Any ideas why the view source is not working? I cannot edit my main page in code view and I need to do that. Other pages work, but not this one. Help

@rjen

It's been six weeks since your last message. Did you make any progress?
More importantly, did you actually provide tino with the code he asked for?
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

tino

Quote from: sturmkatze on June 28, 2020, 03:44:25 AM
Any ideas why the view source is not working? I cannot edit my main page in code view and I need to do that. Other pages work, but not this one. Help

It works for me in every test that I've tried. Without you providing any more information I can't help you I'm afraid.