TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:45:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 200
  • Total: 201
  • illori

i am looking for european server

Started by deniz, September 26, 2006, 08:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Svaha

Quote from: deniz on October 08, 2006, 06:55:39 PM
yes thise is for security reason.
but you can turn off for save mode.

Thank you Deniz, found it and turned it off.

Skal Tura

Hey,

I'm just about to expand to also european servers (Netherlands), and prices start from 69âââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬ per month.
Please, PM me if intrested.

(As for a reference, i'm hosting Tinyportal too...)

Skal Tura

Now i have some specifics, i can offer from europe starting from 59âââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬ per month on 3 months contract.
That's the budget server.

G6Cad

Thats about 81$/month, rather expensive for a budget server INHO  ???

I pay 2.60 Euro /month for my hosting
2gb space, free traffic, free support 24/7 webmail, Cpanel, Sitebuilder, daily backup and much more.
They even support your own install of PhPMyadmin to your own space to manage every thing your self :)

gerrymo

I have one with these guys, and have had no problems at all. Reasonable price for your own server. http://www.powervps.com/index.php

burglar

why don't you setup your own server
with multiple domains of your choice of course ;)

Skal Tura

PowerVPS doesn't offer dedicated servers. VPS is a virtual server. Also, he was asking for european.

G6: 2.60âââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬ is very low price indeed. Which company? Oh yeah, there is no such thing as unlimited traffic, no one has unlimited traffic or unlimited resources to saturate unlimited connection.

If someone needs a dedicated server, there's usually a good reason. Shared Hosting vs. Dedicated is almost like comparing apples to oranges.

phpMyAdmin is a standard, and is already within cPanel, have you checked MySQL DBs section? It should be there, on bottom of the page, and already setup brilliantly, you'll directly get to see all your DBs etc.

Also, please don't compare USD against EUROS, that's just imo POOR try to make it look more expensive than it is.

Tell me from where to get a inexpensive EUROPEAN dedicated server?
Europe has way higher prices than US... Hell, in Finland you have to pay for colocation atleast 125âââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬ per month with 1 IP and with 125âââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬ you get to shared 10Mbps connection --> meaning that your absolute maximum for transfer is around 400Gb per month (usually aroudn 1:10 shared)

And tell me G6, what do you have against me? That i'm not like "OMG! A chick! OMG OMG! On Teh Net! OMG! LOL XIIT!"?

G6Cad

QuoteAnd tell me G6, what do you have against me? That i'm not like "OMG! A chick! OMG OMG! On Teh Net! OMG! LOL XIIT!"?

Actually i didnt have anything against you until right now when i read this outburst from you.
How old are you SkaI ? You behave like a 14 year old little brat that think he owns the world and knows everything best of all.
And i dont expect to be treated any diffrent from any one else in here just because i dont have a dingle between my legs, but you seem to be very disturbed about it though.
I feel sorry for you that you cant get your acts to gether and behave in here. This is not the first time you act out this way when some one say anything that doesent seem to fit you and your way of thinking.
I think you have to calm down and really thnk twice before you jump on any one in here again.

And mu hosting company im using are http://www.one.com
And they have both females and male support that are NICE no matter the sex you have as their cutomer ;)

Skal Tura

Now that was INTRESTING read :)

Outburst? You don't know what is sarcasm?

Seems to me like you WANT to think it about that way. I didn't know a guy doesn't have the RIGHT to wonder someone else's actions (writing in this context)... No wonder you seem... odd?

Oh and you think i'm behaving like 14 year old little brat? That reveals quite a lot of about you...

As you try to imply that i'm sex-racist (meaning male/female, you perv!) you really should think about what i've written... If a guy doesn't put pussy on pedestal, that makes him sexualyl racist, perhaps even sovinist? Rather intresting world you live in my dear fairy tale princess, fortunately, i do not have to, nor will

eldacar

Settle Aleksi.
Enough from you G6 too. Locking this topic..