TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:35:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,165
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 266
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 222
  • Total: 223
  • tino

'Oxygen11'

Started by mucgie, August 04, 2005, 07:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mucgie

Hello Bloc :)

I'm using your oxygen template - its been altered a lot, but I've left your copyright intact ;) - and I've got some questions :D

On the main page there is a part which says "Most online today: 1 - most online ever: 1 (August 01, 2005, 01:35:00 PM)".ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  This doesn't seem to be updating itself and I dont know php well enough to know why.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I mean, there are 3 users on right now, and it still only says 1 :o

Also, how can I get rid of the title in the top right hand on the screen?ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I couldn't find it in the codingÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :o

(my forum is here, fyi :D http://www.well-of-dreams.com/thewell )

Thanks a lot Bloc, your template is really funky-chikin (which is a good thing :uglystupid2: )

Catherine x

edit: OH, and when you're logged in and the top section with the news etc is minimalised, you can't un-minimalise it - there is a java error.
xx

Bjørn

Nice colors and looks on your site. :)

You are using the smf 1.1beta3 version of Oxygen on your SMF 1.0.5 forum - thats why you have these problems. Use the regular Oxygen instead of Oxygen11 and you should be fine about the javascript error - and other things. If you just modified the style.css you can pretty much re-upload your own file, since its the same.

There is also the possibility to upgrade your forum to the SMF 1.1beta3 Public version, that way your oxygen theme will work without changes. ;)

To remove the forum name in top right corner you need to find in index.template.php this string:
'.$context['forum_name'].'<br />
And just repalce with:
&nbsp;<br />

mucgie

Ah, I didn't realise it was an outdated version; I downloaded it off of a thread on the simple machines website which was obviously an old one ;)

Thankyou very much - it's designed to co-ordinate with my website design :laugh:

mucgie

OK, I've uploaded the new files, but the 'Most online today: 1 - most online ever: 1' still isn't updating itself :o
Everything else seems to be sorted though :woot: :D

trench

Quote from: mucgie on August 05, 2005, 05:13:32 PM
Ah, I didn't realise it was an outdated version; I downloaded it off of a thread on the simple machines website which was obviously an old one ;)

Thankyou very much - it's designed to co-ordinate with my website design :laugh:

thats actually the future version. 1.1 is connected to oxygen11

The old 1.05 SMF used with the regular 1.05 Oxygen theme