TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:39:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 190
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 178
  • Total: 178

Right side panel blocks dimensions

Started by jernatety, March 07, 2019, 07:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jernatety

I have a Google Adsense responsive ad size issue. Some of their ads tend to go slightly beyond the default dimensions of the right side panel. Therefore a vertical and horizontal slide pops up when an ad like that shows up. The ads tend to switch between skyscrapers and boxes. It's only when the boxes show up.

With that being said, can I change the dimensions to accommodate their responsive ads?

Thank you

lurkalot

I don't see any right panel blocks on your site, were you just testing things out?

jernatety

Quote from: lurkalot on March 07, 2019, 08:14:02 PM
I don't see any right panel blocks on your site, were you just testing things out?

I'm probably explaining it wrong. On the front page, it's the right side column? My son's website logo $10 custom images text above it at the top right. There is google adsense at the bottom there. For whatever reason the google adsense sometimes changes from the skyscraper to a box and when it changes to a box a vertical and horizontal scroll bar appear. So I'm assuming the width of that column doesn't accommodate the responsive google ad.

jernatety

I might have fixed it. I moved the adsense script out of the top HTML block and put it into it's own HTML block under the stats.

@rjen

That may be best.
Tbh I am not sure we can fix that . I did not see slidebars when I checked you site last night , but I imagine they were in/ around the Adsense I frame in the block. That is not a Tinyportal element, but had its own styling.

Solution would need to be found there ...
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl