TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

July 21, 2024, 08:26:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,333
  • Total Topics: 21,233
  • Online today: 103
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 68
  • Total: 68

Shoutcast Block

Started by ontap, September 03, 2005, 04:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akulion

glad u got it sorted :D :up:

WarBirD

Not without a little help i have to admit. ;) Thx again.

Muziek4um

whack

Hi would anyone know what line I would need to use if our radio shout has a password
admittedly I'm a bit of a noob at all this

but I would presume it just needs a line of code under the IP and port line with the password in it...and that's were I'm lost

Zetan

Quote from: whack on November 01, 2009, 12:32:40 AM
Hi would anyone know what line I would need to use if our radio shout has a password
admittedly I'm a bit of a noob at all this

but I would presume it just needs a line of code under the IP and port line with the password in it...and that's were I'm lost

Hi Whack, you need a different player script. This one is for streaming from a 3rd party broadcaster, one which is not hosted by you.

You certainly don't want to be putting Usernames and Passwords in a block, you'd put those details in a separate file on your server which the code in the block calls for. The file is 1 of about 3 and will be a config script.

If you search for Shoutcast posts by me, I'm sure there are topics which I have posted in with player scripts. If not, I'll help you get it running a bit later... It's nearly 0500 here so I need to wake up..

I've also posted a stream status indicator script and a popup window script to put a player code into.

[edit] Try THIS Advanced Search I just did:

Advanced Search parameters:-
Search for: Shoutcast
User: Zetan

I haven't checked the results