TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:35:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 167
  • Total: 167

TP Beta3 English Package for translators to translate for tinyportal community

Started by g6cad, February 17, 2009, 09:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G6Cad

This package are here for you to grab if you want to translate TP to your own language.
We have some members that always do some of the languages, but if you want o be one of our translators, please download this package, translate the files and textstrings to your native language and upload the package for us to check.

All files needs to be 100% translated into your language, if you need help saving the translation into utf8 just ask and we will help you.

If you want to be a TP language translator and keep on translating our packages in the future, please send any of the team a PM and tell us a littel about your self.

bbTURK

turkish tranlation has been finished by tinyportal turkey but i want to check it for several days.

raid

SMF 2.0 + TP RC2

m4dbra1n

Hi everybody,

I'm a new italian user but, since I was learning about SMF, I found TP and i wanna give it a try.

I was looking for italian translations, but I've found only one working, the 1.0.6 ISO: the italian UTF-8 doesn't want to work, even if my SMF installation and my db are in UTF-8... Using the ISO version, no problem, but I ask myself WHY? if I'm using all in UTF-8?

So, I've decided to trying to translate by myself and I've downloaded the 1.0 beta 3 language pack from here.

My question is: for translating 0.9.8, must I have to take english files from the .zip? What files I have to translate? Or can you post the language pack as for 1.0 beta 3?

Thanks in advance ;)

G6Cad

There are english packages from TP V098 in the tp v098 language download section

But you can also do what you said, take the english files from the package directly and translate them to your language-

Vairo

I am translating Latvian package right now, when it is 100% ready will upload it or send it to one of the Mods.

IchBin

This is for beta3. I'm sure beta4 has changes. You should use the langauge files that come in the tinyportal languages folder.

Vairo

Quote from: IchBinâ„¢ on September 07, 2009, 10:41:50 PM
This is for beta3. I'm sure beta4 has changes. You should use the langauge files that come in the tinyportal languages folder.
Quote from: IchBinâ„¢ on September 07, 2009, 10:41:50 PM

Mmm okay!