TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:57:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 143
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 80
  • Total: 80

Adding a top block to the forum posting page

Started by Replayuk, May 24, 2020, 02:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurkalot

Quote from: Replayuk on May 25, 2020, 06:06:33 PM
I`m very happy with the first php code i was just wondering if there is a command that i could add to that php code at the top to make the banner images go central.

Does the second one not work then?  That should make the banners central.  That's how it is on here, https://cctestsite.info/testsite3/

Replayuk

Not really have a look at the attachment it will show you whats happening.

Thats how its displaying in the main posting area, as the attachment.

Thankyou

lurkalot

Quote from: Replayuk on May 25, 2020, 07:38:13 PM
Not really have a look at the attachment it will show you whats happening.

Thats how its displaying in the main posting area, as the attachment.

Thankyou

Not sure exactly what you've done.  Please post the code you are using in that PHP block, and add it between code tags.  [code] [/code]

Replayuk

Is there no way we can alter the first bit of code you give me and get it to go centre.
I`ve been looking around and so many confusing topics on it, Must be a way.

Thankyou

Ps thankyou for taking the time out to help me on this subject Lurkalot

lurkalot

Quote from: Replayuk on May 25, 2020, 09:28:26 PM
Is there no way we can alter the first bit of code you give me and get it to go centre.
I`ve been looking around and so many confusing topics on it, Must be a way.

Thankyou

Ps thankyou for taking the time out to help me on this subject Lurkalot

You removed the screenshot you posted.  Throw us another screenshot of exactly what's happening.  Or better still a link to your site, you can PM the link to me if you don't want it public.

Replayuk

the code you give me in the first section the php code worked perfectly, all i need to figure out is how to make them goto the centre, but i`ll mail you a link so you can view it happening, its in the topic sections.

The banners are all showing, but to the left, i`m after them going into the middle, it must be possible.

Thankyou

lurkalot

Replayuk, please only post code in a post using the code tags as mentioned earlier.  I have edited your post and added the tags.

I only see one banner on your site at the top, and that one is centred. Are you only using the one banner? 

Unrelated: You also have a banner added to the board description, and that one is way to big and messing with your layout

Replayuk

Now working as we like it thankyou for your time everyone

:)

lurkalot

Quote from: Replayuk on May 26, 2020, 08:37:19 AM
Now working as we like it thankyou for your time everyone

:)

Thanks. I'll mark as solved.

So what changed, because they still aren't centred as you wanted as far as I can see?  Did you just decide to leave them as is?

Replayuk

Everyone wanted them to stay at the left side, so well what more can i say, But still great work and thankyou.