TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:06:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 310
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 304
  • Total: 305
  • lurkalot

What annoyed you today?

Started by lurkalot, February 23, 2017, 08:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurkalot

Those little things that that really wind you up.  I'll start with,

Microsoft Edge Browser.

What a pile of $*** this is.  I must have lot all my favourites about four times over the last couple of months.  They just disappear.  :tickedoff:  Sometimes they will come back if you restart the computer sometimes they won't. Not sureif it's after updates that this happens, but it's almost like it's a fresh install when it happens.

Wish they would sort this thing out. Please.

Ken.

It scores very low for me and I only rarely use it. Got stuck on FireFox some years ago and have never found any other browsers that measure up.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

Ken.

Brain power/function.

What really sucks is when you know what you are losing.
Something like Alzheimer's might be better, at least that way you wouldn't have a clue!
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

lurkalot

I'm a smoker, although I'm trying to give up the nasty habit. 

Just found out the smallest pack of tobacco I can buy is now 30 grams and now costs me over £13.00 a pop now, instead of just over a fiver.

Perhaps the time has come. :knuppel2:

Ken.

Quote from: lurkalot on February 27, 2017, 06:13:35 PM

... 30 grams and now costs me over £13.00 a pop now, instead of just over a fiver.

Perhaps the time has come. :knuppel2:

Time indeed!  :o

Lesmond

Me and my wife both stopped smoking about 2 year ago, we both use vaping now, much cheaper too.

lurkalot

Quote from: Lesmond on March 01, 2017, 07:04:04 PM
Me and my wife both stopped smoking about 2 year ago, we both use vaping now, much cheaper too.

Les, glad you mentioned vaping, I bought a very cheap blu pro kit 12 days ago to see if it would be of any help, and have to say it really does work.  I've only had about half a dozen real sigs since.

Now this being a cheapie starter kit, I'm thinking I need to move up to a proper system. Haven't a clue what to go for though, there's so many options. Some not so cheap either.

Well done to both of you for getting and staying off the smoke.  O0

Lesmond

We both went cold turkey, never even thought about having a cig since.
I use one similar to this one, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/E-Shisha-Cigarette-Lite-electronic-50W-2200mAh-Vaporizer-Sub-Ohm-Cig-Tank-Hot-/172451311866?var=&hash=item2826e630fa:m:mLSrunoUzISXsi9nP8sDicA

And we buy the juice from pound shop, I dont like the flavoured juice though, Lisa does sometimes.

lurkalot

Les. Thanks for the info, and the link. Not a bad price for the spec.  I was looking at the eleaf ones on amazon, but they cost a small fortune.  ;)

VladTepes

What annoyed ME today?

Riding the motorbike to work - drizzly and wet roads... nearly got run over by a tosser in an Audi who came shooting out of a side road with no warning.  'twas a puckering moment.....