TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:23:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,165
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 266
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 126
  • Total: 126

mini calendar

Started by othg_weasel, May 19, 2010, 01:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mariusfv

This code work for SMF 2.0 RC5 too, the default code what is in the last TP package(the mini calendar) didn't working give you error template...eval, etc, so please update it with this ...

ZarPrime

mariusfv,

If you are talking about the existing blockcodes that can be selected when first creating a block that says "..or use existing blockcode:" to the right, I believe that you are correct. 

Most of those blockcodes were designed to work with earlier versions of TinyPortal that only worked with SMF 1.1.x.  I believe that this is something that we will be correcting in the next version of TinyPortal but I'm not sure that this has been completed yet for the next version.  We will have to check on this.

Thanks for pointing it out.

ZarPrime

lurkalot

ZarPrime, I think Brad has fixed it, and he's asked us to test it using the files from the repository. 

I missed his post, so will try it asap.  :-[

So yes, hopefully it should be ok in the next release.  ;)

lurkalot

By the way. 

I have noticed that if you create a block and select the Mini calender option, then activate and save, it will give you the error. 

If you then go back and edit that block, Leave the existing code where it is.  and look below the box containing that code, you'll see "Insert Block code snippet", then Once again select the Mini calender, tick the overwrite box, and save.  The calender works. ???

aguristokefali

Problem solved.