TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:57:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,158
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

About TP:P

Started by Alein_Atryda_III, February 20, 2006, 02:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alein_Atryda_III

I am using only since 2-3 days ago and I already like it:x

Even tough there are some faults:

1) when I make new block it jumps somewhere beetwen other blocks, it's making some mess:x It would be better if it just went at the end of them all:x
And block moving could be done as emotes moving in SMF.

2) It might be bug, but not too big I think:x I accessed someones forum which used TP as well and it recognised me as logged in:x I couldn't do anything but still... Or was it because of possible identical names of cookies? :o

3) TP theme changer makes it impossible to f.e. revert everyone to some theme. I tried, didn't work:x Or at least it didn't want to revert me._.

4) You're good! TP is good! Themes I found here are nice! Ack, this ain't a fault @_@

5) I totally don't like the way Content block was done:x It could have been done similar to boards/categories in SMF and there could be some collapsibility.

Well, anyway it's fast(enough for me:P), nice and easy to use. I am staying with TP for some more time, wee:x

Edit: And too bad button generator can't generate polish fonts:( But it will save me alot of work anyway:D

Xarcell

I also would like to see the content block setup be similair to the boards/catagories in SMF. makes it more user friendly, and lowers the learning curve.

I also like the idea of some collapsibility menu headers/catagories. If you understand what I'm talking about.

Use thsi site for example:

Allow projects, Themes, and Showcase with teh links under it to be collapsable.