TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:50:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 327
  • Total: 328
  • @rjen

Latest image block?

Started by ausfisho, May 16, 2021, 12:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurkalot

Quote from: @rjen on May 16, 2021, 06:24:14 PM
I am not getting broken images, just a list of attachments in a block...

Those paperclips didn't show for me, now they are.  So obviously I have this completely wrong then, I assumed their block used the ssi_recentAttachments.  So in that case maybe they coded a purpose built block. 

Not having seen this working on ausfisho's old site it's a job to tell what's supposed to display in there. The block is titled "Latest Forum Image" and the block type is, "Recent Image Attachments" Screenshot below.

@rjen

Looks like it may be using recent attachments as the start query, but is is definately enhanced...
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

@rjen

Yep, was just looking at that... so indeed...
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

ausfisho

Wonder if it was the avea that enhanced the image to make larger, my site was neglected for about 3 or 4 years due to lack of knowledge,

it could of been this mod to enhance image once clicked on Highslide Image Viewer but i had another guy update my forum to latest so can't remember mods installed or my site is still broken.

i installed, a audio video Audio Video Embedder mod today but all it showed is a link no video with wording from the i frame i know it's not up to you to fix so now have to check my site again for errors

Sayaka Maizono

Can you link me to the Levertine Gallery 1.1.1 modification, so I can see it?

lurkalot

Quote from: Sayaka Maizono on May 22, 2021, 09:55:57 PM
Can you link me to the Levertine Gallery 1.1.1 modification, so I can see it?

Sure, but just to be clear Levertine Gallery isn't relevant to this particular support topic, I just enabled it on the OP's site because it was already installed on there. 

But if you want to take a look at Levertine Gallery you'll find it attached to this post, https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=525210.msg3921971#msg3921971