TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 08:04:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,161
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 67
  • Total: 68
  • @rjen

All Problem turkish language

Started by mathrock, September 13, 2006, 09:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G6Cad

If you can, Please add the new language strings from the TP V.096 package and translate them in to your language aswell, then attach the files here and we will send them up to the Download section :)

deniz

well.. i think if i am turkish moderator, this type requests must come to me and check bye me... otherwise its not legal.

G6Cad

He wrote in English, and there for i replied to the post and asked for a full translation before he uploads it.
Offcourse you can test it and upload it your self if it makes you feel better deniz ;)

deniz

i dont speak about my feelings..

this must be a rule to develop official someting..

G6Cad

We are a team deniz, we help where we can, so team to means team work, not a single team member run.
Also, the language is not something that are protected in some law, any one can provide a helping hand with the files.
But if you want to be alone doing all support here, it's fine for me. I will just iggnore this part of TinyPortal

deniz

no. you dont understand me correctly.

i speak about just language files.. because if we download any files from anyone without official control, probably makes some problems.

anyway.. i have no problem in this case.. just speak for TP.

best regards..

IchBin

Well we never allow an upload more than one language file for each version of TP. So if something is wrong, it can be corrected and replaced in the download section. If you want to be in control of that I have no issue, but for the most part it has been OK for whoever is willing to translate.

G6Cad

deniz have a point, it's better if he checks the translation so it is a valid one :)