TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:41:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 189
  • Total: 190
  • illori

If you upgraded from SMF1 to SMF2 with TP.

Started by IchBin, June 24, 2011, 03:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucas3677

Thank you, this worked for me. I was getting the problem "Duplicate column name 'id_member'"

simpsonetti

Hi, i ipgrade my site from smf 1 to smf2 final.
i have previously installed TP. now i want to install TP again and i get this error after i execute ...smf/tp_upgrade.php :

Database Error
Duplicate column name 'id_member'
File: /is/htdocs/27093450h_478hj67iGH2/www/xxxxxx/smf/tp_upgrade.php
Line: 316
Back
**EDIT**
Okay, after using this modified version it works !!
Thanks a lot !!

welshdog

Quote from: WillyP on July 03, 2011, 12:10:30 AM
There should be a note with a link on the download page to here.

For the benefit of anyone who may use search to find this:

Unknown column 'value9' in 'smf_tp_variables'
File:  /Packages/temp/SMF2/tp_upgrade.php
Line: 347

Got that originally... so ran tp_upgrade.php

When I went back to the forum it returned

From tinyportal.net...
XML error: syntax error at line 1

... so I uninstalled (everything) and reinstalled rc2... but SMF returned the same error message.

IchBin

That error message looks like it's from older code or something. Are you sure your files are getting replaced when you install TP over your old install?

vranx

I am trying to install TP on SMF 2.0.1. After install I get this error:
Unknown column 'globaltags' in 'field list'
File: /home/badagui/public_html/Sources/TPortal.php
Line: 2951

No matter what page I try to go to I get that error. I tried the script at the top of this thread and it still gives that error.
badaguild.com/tp_upgrade.php

IchBin

After you run the tp_upgrade.php file, if you look at your database in the tp_modules table, can you post what columns you have in that table?

mikehsg

I'm getting this error with SMF 2 and being somewhat of a coding Luddite I could use a little "For Dummies" level help:

Database Error
File: /home/philisti/public_html/tp_upgrade.php

lurkalot

Quote from: mikehsg on November 12, 2011, 03:58:16 PM
I'm getting this error with SMF 2 and being somewhat of a coding Luddite I could use a little "For Dummies" level help:

Database Error
File: /home/philisti/public_html/tp_upgrade.php

Hi, and welcome to TP support.

Did you upload and run the script that IchBin attached to the first post in this thread?

tempuser

Hi there,

I've got a serious problem after using the script from the first post:
I used webinstall.php to upgrade my SMF 1.1.15 to 2.0.1 and tried to install TP by uploading the .zip via the packet management. The TP-install-Test was fine and i hit "Install Now"; this left me with the error described in this thread. And then, after i used the attached script in the first post...

first this script doesn't work for me... leaving me with:
Notice: Undefined index: dl_wysiwyg in /srv/www/htdocs/XXXXX/smfforum/Sources/TPortal.php on line 333 Notice: Undefined index: dl_introtext in /srv/www/htdocs/XXXXX/smfforum/Sources/TPortal.php on line 334 Notice: Undefined index: dl_screenshotsizes in /srv/www/htdocs/XXXXX/smfforum/Sources/TPortal.php on line 342 Notice: Undefined index: art_imagesizes in /srv/www/htdocs/XXXXX/smfforum/Sources/TPortal.php on line 343

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back

But even worst: when i try to open my forum, i get:
Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
and can't even log in...

Kind regards
Oliver

//edit:
Ok, running webinstall.php again solved this issue... so far i don't get a db-error and can use the forum normally... but i don't dare to try tp_upgrade.php another time...

lurkalot

Quote from: tempuser on November 13, 2011, 12:18:56 AM
Hi there,

I've got a serious problem after using the script from the first post:
I used webinstall.php to upgrade my SMF 1.1.15 to 2.0.1

Are you saying you actually upgraded SMF using webinstall?  That might be your problem.  The recommended way would be to use the large upgrade package when moving from one major version to another.  Webinstall is for installing from scratch. See here about upgrading, http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Upgrading