TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:58:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,161
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 71
  • Total: 72
  • @rjen

No salen en portada los bloque creados

Started by Pek, April 12, 2009, 01:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pek

Hola , tengo un problema con tinyportal , e creado mas categorias en la portada para poder poner todos mis foros ya que son 32 en total, pero mi sorpresa es la siguiente e intentado crear un bloque en formato BBC/HTML Code inserto el codigo que quiero poner y le doy a salvar, activo el bloque pero no aparece en la portada de la web, Incluso activando bloque que ya vienen instalado en Tinyportal siguen sin aparecer.

Ã,¿Que puedo hacer?

English Translation

Hi, I have a problem with tinyportal and created more categories on the cover to put all of my forums as they are 32 in total, but my surprise is the following and tried to create a block as a BBC / HTML code that I insert the code and I make a save, but active block is not on the front page of the web, including activities that block already installed Tinyportal still missing.

What can I do?

Sorry for my English but I am using the google translator.

ZarPrime

Pek,

Necesitamos más información sobre su sitio, en concreto las versiones de SMF y TinyPortal que usted está usando, y un enlace a su sitio.

Por favor, leer y responder a las Directrices para correspondencia de manera que podamos ayudarle. En la parte inferior de este tema es una plantilla para que pueda llenar y adjuntar a su cargo.

Si he entendido lo que quiere decir, que está teniendo problemas para conseguir un bloque para mostrar en la primera página. Si ese es el problema, entonces usted debe definir el bloque para demostrar que existe en el punto de vista visual las opciones para el bloque. Sin embargo, la manera de hacerlo que depnds de la versión de TinyPortal que usted está utilizando.

Por favor, darnos esta información y, sobre todo, el vínculo a su sitio y nosotros podremos ayudarle.

Gracias,

ZarPrime

English Translation ...

We need more information about your site, specifically the versions of SMF and TinyPortal that you are using, and a link to your site.

Please Read and Reply to the Posting Guidelines so that we will be able to help you.  At the bottom of that topic is a template for you to fill out and attach to your post.

If I understand what you mean, you are having trouble getting a block to show on the Front Page.  If that is the problem, then you must set the block to show there in the visual options for the block.  However, the way to do that depnds on what version of TinyPortal you are using.

Please give us this information and especially the link to your site and we will be able to help you.

Thank You,

ZarPrime