TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:47:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 211
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 209
  • Total: 210
  • illori

Hi everyone

Started by Replayuk, May 23, 2020, 09:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replayuk

Thankyou for having me here.

:)

lurkalot

Quote from: Replayuk on May 23, 2020, 09:50:26 AM
Thankyou for having me here.

:)

Hi Replayuk  You managed to get on here then.  Did you ever receive your notification email, or notification of the PM I sent you.  I'm hoping I've fixed the email issues we were having here, is the reason I'm asking.

Replayuk

I`m sorry to say i did`nt, but the most confusing thing about all this, is that i asked my sister to register on here thinking it was my side that had issue`s.

Only to find she had the same problem as i did, I really do hope you sort this out because tinyportal is fantastic and alot of ppl are missing out here.

Thankyou

I`ll try to come back as much as possible, because i need to speak to bloc and he`s had dealing with me before, i`m looking for another paid theme from him.

Cheers take care

Replayuk

Replayuk

By the way if you see Bloc tell him about me and this post and i`ll be back to chat to Bloc, Tell him Paid theme again for me.  :)

lurkalot

Quote from: Replayuk on May 23, 2020, 11:50:58 PM
I`m sorry to say i did`nt, but the most confusing thing about all this, is that i asked my sister to register on here thinking it was my side that had issue`s.

Only to find she had the same problem as i did, I really do hope you sort this out because tinyportal is fantastic and alot of ppl are missing out here.

Thankyou

I`ll try to come back as much as possible, because i need to speak to bloc and he`s had dealing with me before, i`m looking for another paid theme from him.

Cheers take care

Replayuk

Strange one regarding the email situation, others seem to be getting them and registering ok.  Did you check to see if they are landing in your spam folder?  I have over the last couple of days set the email system up again, so I'm hoping it's working.

Regarding bloc, he's very rarely posting on here nowadays since he retired from the TinyPortal project a few years ago.  Not sure he's even building themes anymore either, though I believe he still dabbles in code and experiments with themes for his own use.

Replayuk

Yes i tried looking in the spam folder infact i looked in every folder to be sure, but i couldn`t find any email from you,en phoned my sister up and asked her to try sign up and give me her username and pass, but evven she had the same problem.

So honstly dont understand what went wrong sorry to say.

Anyway thankyou for the kind welcome to your site.

Replay