TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:00:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,173
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 319
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

fopen, fread and fclose errors - missing file?

Started by akyhne, April 01, 2009, 07:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G6Cad

You have 3 youtube video streams at the bottom of your forum, they are called  in from outside the server, so the server will not allow them to be streamed through to your site.

IchBin told what to change, and if you dont feel comfort with that, you have to remove these streaming vids from you tube ( and if you have others posted some where else, i just check your frontpage ) you have to live with these errors in the log.

Akyhne

You are not reading what I am writing. I have absolutely no errors when people are using the forum. I have errors when I goto the admin center and click some of the TP admin links.

IchBin

Carina, there's a difference between embedding a youtube video and including a file in fopen. If you read my last post akyhne, you get this error because the TP admin panel uses an RSS feed for the news. Your concern is duly noted. What I'm telling you, is that if you're using SMF and TP only, you do not have to worry about this setting IMHO.

Akyhne

G6Cad

Akyhne

This is what I have installed. Is it the "Latest blockcodes from tinyportal.co.uk
[Show] [Hide]" that makes the trouble?

IchBin

Akyhne

... but also in
action=tpadmin;sa=blocks
... and...
action=tpadmin;sa=modules

which I don't understand.