TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:55:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 43
  • Total: 44
  • @rjen

Left block weather zone australia not showing iphone6

Started by ausfisho, May 14, 2021, 05:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ausfisho

left block, this code works on a computer all ok but not on my iphone6

<!--Weatherzone search-->
   <script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.weatherzone.com.au/woys/search.jsp"></script>

<!--end Weatherzone search-->

wondering why it don't show, has been checked on later date iphone same result is it there code you think any advice would be good?

lurkalot

Quote from: ausfisho on May 14, 2021, 05:22:05 PM
left block, this code works on a computer all ok but not on my iphone6

<!--Weatherzone search-->
   <script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.weatherzone.com.au/woys/search.jsp"></script>

<!--end Weatherzone search-->

wondering why it don't show, has been checked on later date iphone same result is it there code you think any advice would be good?

When you say "not working" do you mean nothing displays in that block at all, or do you mean the search funtions of that widget just don't work?

ausfisho

nothing displayed to me unless i buggered up with admin viewing of it will check

ausfisho

lurkalot

Quote from: ausfisho on May 15, 2021, 02:31:15 AM
Nothing displaying not  even the search

The block is showing though, just not the contents of the block? I'm thinking it's perhaps a problem with the weather zone search widget itself.  I don't have a iphone to test it on.

ausfisho

thanks for taking the time to look, i used another weather site code it works,hope there accurate as the one it use to work before

lurkalot

Quote from: ausfisho on May 15, 2021, 01:45:17 PM
thanks for taking the time to look, i used another weather site code it works,hope there accurate as the one it use to work before

Glad you got it sorted, pretty sure it was the widget playing up rather than the TP block itself. 

Touching more on the mobile stuff.   Your site isn't actually mobile friendly anyway as the theme you're using isn't responsive.  That might be something you need to think about going forward. TinyPortal is responsive and will adapt to smaller screens but only if you're running a responsive theme.