TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:58:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 288
  • Total: 289
  • @rjen

3 new familymembers (Updated August 20 2006)

Started by g6cad, July 18, 2006, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

:2funny: lmao..Staff... That pretty much sum up having a cat..

Our mama cat has a ? in her tail too. She was a rescue so don't know what happened, but when she had kittens, one of her babies had a tail kink.

She is the smallest and toughest of them all... :knuppel2: to bugs of course :laugh:

mnichols7

Beautiful black felines, I loved a black cat.

A few suggestions for names of an orange tabby
Spook
Goblin
Pumpkin.

Orange reminds me of Halloween, that's why the spooky names.Ã,  ;)

My calico is name Scaredy Cat, why? because she is scared of everything.Ã,  My black and white short haired is Whiskers, she had a litter of kittens before I could spay her.Ã,  And my only Tom, is Snoopy.

My apologies to 'akulion', I really didn't intend to berate you. Sorry.Ã,  Are we 'cool?' 8)

mnichols7

The kink in the tail is often a trait of Siamese cats.  So yours might have a little Siamese in them.

Quote from: Maya on July 20, 2006, 08:17:05 PM
:2funny: lmao..Staff... That pretty much sum up having a cat..

Our mama cat has a ? in her tail too. She was a rescue so don't know what happened, but when she had kittens, one of her babies had a tail kink.

She is the smallest and toughest of them all... :knuppel2: to bugs of course :laugh:

SOcRatEs

Kink is a rescue rascal. He came from ferral litter.
So he may well have a cocktail in him....he's extraodinary in some ways and  :idiot2: in other ways.
Either way he's a good friend to me. He love to chase the mouse on my screen----
some say : if a cat watches TV, it's a mark of "mild retardation"...
whoever "they are/is":tickedoff:.... I don't agree! He loves StarTrek TNG & Wheel of Fortune..

OhYeah: He loves cantalope, bannana's, brockly and crab...almost a vegan :2funny:

parentingdiscussions

Well, now isn't that cute. Well I hope mom is well rested, because now the hard part starts. Give mom our best, a little pat on the head, and maybe a can of tuna, and if you really want her to feel better maybe some catnip. lol

G6Cad

To day i have updated the gallery with new images on the progress for out small family members :)

They are now almost 5 weeks old and they eat real catfood (kittens food), they go to the litterbox by them self, and they are pretty much every where and play with every thing.
All turned out to be yellow/orange with blue eyes, and 3 boys :)

They have "names" now, IchBin, Storm, and Bloc   :laugh:

69 images in the gallery for you to view our "staff and site owners here"   ^-^