TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

July 20, 2024, 05:47:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,333
  • Total Topics: 21,233
  • Online today: 133
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 74
  • Total: 75
  • @rjen

Welcome block for bigguy

Started by bigguy, December 09, 2018, 07:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bigguy

@@rjen: You updated the code for the 3 blocks, that's very cool. I will change this later today. Almost time to go to work. :(

@rjen

haha, that's unfortunate: you will have to wait to play....  O0
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

bigguy

I know, it really sucks, lol.  :'(

bigguy

Now I get to play, lol. Well, for a bit I gotta go get the wife. I have to say, those blocks look real good. Very nice job and thank you for taking the time to do that. :)

bigguy

I know this isn't the thread for this so I will be quick. I gotta say not only is TP runnin like a champ, but those three blocks look awesome. Everything looks good in chrome on my phone and tablet. Really great job guys. Thanks for all the hard work.

lurkalot

Quote from: bigguy on December 29, 2018, 03:28:48 AM

I know this isn't the thread for this so I will be quick.


You can chat about it as much as you like here now, @rjen has spit this subject into a new topic. Thanks @rjen  O0

Quote from: bigguy on December 29, 2018, 03:28:48 AM
I gotta say not only is TP runnin like a champ, but those three blocks look awesome. Everything looks good in chrome on my phone and tablet. Really great job guys. Thanks for all the hard work.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree, that block is really nice now, might use it myself at some point. Love the way it stacks on mobile.  Your front page scales nicely now when adjusting screen size, where before it just added a scrollbar. Should be good for your mobile users.

bigguy

Yeah the stackability is very cool. It just looks more sharp and clear I think. I did have to make one modification. In the css for the title. I noticed that the title in the first block was 1px lower than the others, letting the background show through at the top of the title. So there was a line in there about !important or something. I took it out and all lined up....wait now, I think I made another change as well to something. I will have to look. I'll get back to ya, lol.  :doh:

bigguy

It was something in the style I changed. Here is my code for that area. I just can't remember what I changed. I have done a lot of editing lately, lol.
<style>
#row {
    float: left;
    width: 100%;
    border-spacing: 10px;
}
.boxtitlebg {
    display: flex;
    align-items: center;
    justify-content: center;
}
.genblock {
    display:table-cell;
    width:32%;
    height:100%;
    border-radius: 8px;
    padding-bottom:10px;
    margin-bottom:10px;
}
#block1 {
    background-color:#88f793;
}
#block2 {
    background-color:#f7ec79;
}
#block3 {
    background-color:#f9bd6d;
}

@media all and (max-width: 900px) {
.genblock {
    display:block;
    width:100%;
}
}
</style>

lurkalot

Quote from: bigguy on December 29, 2018, 07:25:28 PM
Yeah the stackability is very cool. It just looks more sharp and clear I think. I did have to make one modification. In the css for the title. I noticed that the title in the first block was 1px lower than the others, letting the background show through at the top of the title. So there was a line in there about !important or something. I took it out and all lined up....wait now, I think I made another change as well to something. I will have to look. I'll get back to ya, lol.  :doh:

Mines stock code apart from the spacing between titles and images.  Does that show the same problem you were having, or is the title in the first block ok? http://cctestsite.info/testsite3/

bigguy

No that all seems fine. Not sure why mine showed up weird. It shows up perfect for me now.