TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:33:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 190
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 125
  • Total: 125

Database Restored from 2 days ago.

Started by IchBin, April 24, 2012, 08:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IchBin

Sorry about the loss of posts, and possibly maybe you don't have an account here if you registered on or after the 22nd. :( We had to restore the database because of some problems. Should be good to go now though.

necrit

Dear god.  Its been months since i logged onto this portal.  All my posts are gone :(.  Its good to be back.  How has everyone been?  I see the new portal and its sleek and feature packed now.  wow!

Porky

Thats funny I haven't been on here in forever and most of my posts are here........
New portal looks good!!

IchBin

HA! Good to see you guys! necrit, I don't remember you to much. I recognize the name, but I don't remember any details. If you know the user name you have (is it the same?) we can attribute your old posts to your new account.

ZarPrime

<Hah Hah> I don't remember necrit either but I certainly remember Porky from the old days.  But then, I still have a good memory, it's just a little short these days. :o It's definitely nice to see you guys again though. :D Now that you guys are back, don't be a stranger.

ZarPrime

Porky

As I start to get back into the internet and BBS/Designs and working You should see me on here more and more. Finally finished my BA in Database Management in only 2 1/2 years.... No more school. So what the skinny on SMF and TP? I see Bloc is working on something with Vienna BBS not are what that is yet.

WillyP

Maxx1

Quote from: Porky on April 30, 2012, 01:43:42 PM
As I start to get back into the internet and BBS/Designs and working You should see me on here more and more. Finally finished my BA in Database Management in only 2 1/2 years.... No more school. So what the skinny on SMF and TP? I see Bloc is working on something with Vienna BBS not are what that is yet.

Yes Bloc is working on his pet project ViennaBBS it's an SMF fork theme system or package, But So far it's looking real promising and professional ...Neat clean and fast! should be easy to use or should say user friendly!

regards,
Maxx
But Mama, That's Where all the fun is!

Skhilled