TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:04:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 310
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 304
  • Total: 305
  • lurkalot

Bug in Thema

Started by darkness_black, December 05, 2008, 03:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IchBin

darkness_black, take a second and compare your button code with the other button codes. Do they look similar?

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

G6Cad

To me this code

// Aqui vai aparecer um novo botão, FORUM
   echo $tab1, $ca== 'home' ? '1' : '2' , '"><a href="http://www.blackgsm.net/index.php?action=forumt">' , 'FORUM' , '</a></td>';

should look like

// Show the [Forum] button.
echo '
<td class="amaintab_' , $current_action == 'forum' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=forum">' , $txt['tp-forum'] , '</a>
</td>';

And when i checked your site, you dont even have TinyPortal installed that this theme is made for, you have simpleportal and we dont have themes nor support for that portal on this site

darkness_black

Hello the code worked, but created a new guai, but is not writing the word "FORUM", actually was blank, how do I go by the word FORUM tab?
www.blackgsm.com.br

What about my portal is not the TP is why I wanted this very themes, but I tried to install in every way but never did. If you can help me put this into a portal Portuguese in my forum and would change my gateway to TP.

G6Cad

Try this code instead.

// Show the [Forum] button.
echo '
<td class="amaintab_' , $current_action == 'forum' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=forum">Forum</a>
</td>';

darkness_black

Now it worked, thank you to everyone who helped me you are beasts.

Now how do you install the portal for you "TP" Why I tried to install the forum and I could not before.
The following error appears.

The package that tried to send is not valid or is corrupt.

But if they can help me install the TP of you and I would return for further Portal

G6Cad

Another question needs another topic so please start a new topic, and before that, you can read back in the support/installation board where we have most info you need to know on how to install TP, you must remove Simpleportal before anything though.