TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:20:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,165
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 266
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 126
  • Total: 126

Ventrilo block.

Started by Dazed, August 23, 2007, 01:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dazed

I have been searching and searching for a viable option to import my ventrilo stats into my website. There are some paid monitors you can get but it would be nice to get a block working at no charge for the community. I found a code package that was developed for php nuke but I am in no way good enough to know what to change to make it work with TP. The original author has faded away but another group picked up on it to keep it up to date.
What I am asking for is someone willing to port this over, obviously keeping the original copyrights intact so the TP community will finally have a workable solution. I will be more than happy to pay for the code change with the understanding that it be available free to the TP community. If anyone is able and willing to do this please post here or shoot me a pm... Thanks...  :coolsmiley:

G6Cad

Dazed

Quote from: G6â„¢ on August 23, 2007, 01:27:27 PM
Have you read this topic Grumpy ?
http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?topic=911.0
Yes ma'am... I did but the difference between the 2 is that the package I included does not seem to require an exe file on the server to be used. As you can imagine, most companies are unwilling to allow this. This package seems to just need to access the database and have a couple ports open not have an exe file installed.  This is a bit far over my level so I am hoping someone a bit wiser can give me some in site.

IchBin

Actually, your package contains the ventrilo_status file, so you wouldn't be able to run it if your host doesn't allow it.

Dazed

Ya know... I didn't notice that before... Well I guess you can send this to the trash file. I wish they would make thing easier for Ventrillo users.... :tickedoff:

bhunted

This is a free Vent Stat that we use on our clan site. Works fine..

http://www.instantventrilo.com/ventrilo-server-status.php

scso1502

I use the Instant Ventrilo Stats one mentioned here on my site and I love it. I have SMF with the "Overview" Theme. The site's at: www.boomgaming.net/smf Check it out.. I really like it.