TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:27:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 94
  • Total: 94

[Site Resource]Disclaimer template

Started by Xarcell, June 27, 2006, 03:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xarcell

DISCLAIMER: "The Bottomline".

• A. Our Rights.
    The OWNER and TEAM reserve the right to ban any user, alter, remove, or lock any topic we feel is inappropriate. We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or timeliness of the information contained on the web site and is not responsible or liable for any errors or omissions concluded from that information.

• B. Your Rights.
    Users are solely responsible for determining whether the information provided on this web site is suitable for their purposes, and reliance on the information is at the users' sole risk. These are public forums and you are welcome to use it as such, as long as you comply with the rules and guidelines set forth by the OWNER and TEAM.

• C. The Copyrights.
    User's, OWNER, and TEAM must abide by all copyright policies set forth by the owners of the original material. Please do not use any part of copyrighted material and claim it as your own. Always ask permission of the original authors before using, modifying, or using any part of copyrighted material. Copyrighted material may, or may not contain the ÂÃ,© logo.

You can download the following attachment duplicate this post at your own forum. Be sure to change your links...

G6Cad

Very good work Xarcell :)

I have copyed the text and the Disclaimer to my site

gave you credit there to for making this for us :)

stormlrd

Very nice job X but I keep as owner the final say so in who is banned or demoted on my forum. I allow my staff to run the show so to speak but in the end I have final say, and I never ever allow someone to be banned or demoted without me doing it. Just a personal preference there bro the rest is perfect. :D

IchBin