TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:22:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 77
  • Total: 77

Any plans on making TinyPortal ready for SMF 2.1?

Started by @rjen, January 01, 2016, 03:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McFly

Quote from: lurkalot on July 22, 2017, 12:47:32 PM

There's a few php 7 compatibility fixes here, https://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?topic=35895.0 although they are for TP 1.3 they should work for TP2 which is what you're trying out.  Hope this helps.

I think I found all of the fixes, even for pre-2.0, and tried them. Nothing.
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance."

Testsites (may be online or not ;-) )
ElkArte 1.1.x & TP on Apache2.4.48, PHP 8.1.2 FPM/FastCGI, MariaDB 10.5.12

McFly

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Damn it! I have also running  another version (SMF 2.0.14 with TP 1.3) on the same server and looked there ...

Find in TPSubs,php (about line 550)
   function chain($primary_field, $parent_field, $sort_field, $rows, $root_id, $maxlevel)

and replace it
   function __construct($primary_field, $parent_field, $sort_field, $rows, $root_id, $maxlevel)

That's it.  ;D
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance."

Testsites (may be online or not ;-) )
ElkArte 1.1.x & TP on Apache2.4.48, PHP 8.1.2 FPM/FastCGI, MariaDB 10.5.12

fussilet

Hi all, I get this error when I log out or login

QuoteNot Found

The requested URL /action=forum was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

page: www.fussilet.com

lurkalot

Quote from: fussilet on September 13, 2017, 07:24:17 PM
Hi all, I get this error when I log out or login

QuoteNot Found

The requested URL /action=forum was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

page: www.fussilet.com

Hi fussilet, how's things with you

I haven't come across that particular error on my testbed, but asap I will do a fresh install of 2.1 beta 3 and TP and see if it behaves.

fussilet

Quote from: lurkalot on September 14, 2017, 08:08:34 AM

I haven't come across that particular error on my testbed, but asap I will do a fresh install of 2.1 beta 3 and TP and see if it behaves.

Hi lurkalot, I am a little uncomfortable but still good , if you need I can send my account information

regards.

lurkalot

Quote from: fussilet on September 14, 2017, 06:10:14 PM
Quote from: lurkalot on September 14, 2017, 08:08:34 AM

Hi lurkalot, I am a little uncomfortable but still good , if you need I can send my account information

regards.

Sorry for delay coming back to this.  I have tried a fresh local install with the official 2.1 beta 3 and Tinyportal 2, and can't reproduce this problem.

Does it do this with default theme as well?  I'm just assuming you're using one of your own themes?

fussilet

lurkalot

Quote from: fussilet on September 16, 2017, 05:58:29 PM
no problem Lurkalot, the bug do with themes all

OK, tried your login and see what you mean, it throws the error but clicking back you are logged in. Strange.  Did it only start doing this after installing Tinyportal 2?  Have you tried uninstalling Tinyportal to see if it still gives you the error?

fussilet

yes, it did only start doing this after installing Tinyportal 2, I do not see the problem when I uninstalled TinyPortal, you can try out...

lurkalot

OK fussilet, try logging in and out again please and see if it behaves normally.