TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:05:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 190
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 99
  • Total: 100
  • lurkalot

"Now Loading... Please Wait"

Started by Tron420, June 21, 2007, 02:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tron420

does anyone know how to add something that says "Now Loading... Please Wait" that shows while a video is loading ? i tried several ways but i cant get it to work

im trying to make a "Now Loading.. Please Wait"  message appear while the video is being loaded -

** Example **

( or something similar )

Heres the page that has the video and that im trying to get the loading message to apear on  - http://hittemupgaming.com/

IchBin

That will require javascript or Flash to do such a thing. I'd poke around the web. I'm sure there's some scripts out there that could help.

Tron420

if it is ,i cant find it IchBin.. I've been trying to find out for almost a year now lol

IchBin

Crip

that one FireFox has is pretty nice
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

Tron420

i still dont see anything that tells me how to do what i need

IchBin

Well its not somethign that is that easy Tron. That why there are scripts out there that are already created. That link I pointed you to shows you exactly how to create the "Now Loading" part. Once the loading is finished it takes you to the next part. Which I would assume would be your music or video clip. What you're asking here is far beyond what we support. You're lucky to get this much info really.