TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:28:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 178
  • Total: 178

No Bravery

Started by akulion, October 15, 2006, 03:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akulion

This is something so sad - a reason why everyone should oppose the war and not take it lightly! War is a horrible thing and we should try and prevent it!

Warning This presentation contains various very disturbing scenes of violence, death and torture and partial nudity! Viewer disgretion is advised!

:(

PS: if the mods think this is inapproriate - please remove it

aku

G6Cad

Horrible images, but i have nothing against it being here for people to say, the warnings tell the content, and as long as the discussuin dont go out of hand about this and who to blame or political statment, For me it's ok it stays as i think it's a good thing to show the pain in the world, it's always the little people that gets hurt, and not the the ones that puch the buttons and send miljons of people in to death and missery  :'(

akulion

yes lets not make this about "anti bush" or "anti america"

my intentions to post this was for "anti war" and "anti violence"

we are all human beings - no matter from where and we are kiling each other and it is very sad :(

Thurnok

War is always unfortunate.  Sometimes necessary, but always unfortunate.  It's too bad that terrorists and those made of tyranny don't feel that way however.

G6Cad

It's always the wrong people that gets hurt, Capture the warlords that want the wars and lock them in a big bunker with bats and let THEM suffer instead of people that have no saying at all....

Porky

Since I have been to Iraq twice now...I have to say it is a shame that the innocent children and families that get caught in the middle is a tragedy. I wish it wouldn't happen but it has...
Quote from: G6 on October 21, 2006, 10:36:45 PM
It's always the wrong people that gets hurt, Capture the warlords that want the wars and lock them in a big bunker with bats and let THEM suffer instead of people that have no saying at all....

I aggree...if it was up to me wars should be faught between the leaders...give them an arena and let them fight it out.

bloc

War is hell.

And the locals are always the ones that get hurt. It happended in Vietnam, Iraq, Word War 1/2, Cambodia etc.