TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:37:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 190
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 116
  • Total: 116

Can someone make a Pandora Player?

Started by iBrood, June 09, 2006, 06:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iBrood

I was hoping that someone had already come up with it, but it seems that nobody has. Pandora is currently one of the hottest online radio websites, and somebody has already developed a flash-based Pandora widget so I though that I should bring up this suggestion.

If someone can please build a block that can play music from Pandora?

G6Cad

That seem to be pretty easy to do if you have bought the software as it is payed script.
If you have thet, you can create a html block as they describe on the FAQ in the link you gave here.

Put this code in and make the changes you need to and you should have it on your portal.

QuoteLinking to Pandora

There are three easy ways that you can link to Pandora from your homepage or blog.

The simplest mechanism lets you place a link on any page that when clicked creates an artist station on Pandora. Use this HTML:

<a target=pandora href="http://www.pandora.com/?searchFilter=artist&search=AAAA">AAAA Radio</a>

replace "AAAA" (both places) with the name of a favorite artist.

To make a link that creates a song station on Pandora use this HTML:

<a target=pandora href="http://www.pandora.com/?searchFilter=song&search=YYYY">YYYY Radio</a>

replace "YYYY" (both places) with the name of a favorite song.

Let's say on the other hand that you'd like to automatically share all the stations you're creating with anyone that visits your blog or personal homepage. We've come up with a technique that makes it really easy to add these items to your page:

lifeisunfair

my html/coding knowledge is limited, but can't you create a drop down link to choice between artiest and song name. like

Search by Artist
Search by Song

then under it there is an Input box, which will be replaced with the AAAA or YYYY part show above.

and the _blank the new window.

Woun't that make a GREAT pop up player?

Thanks in Advance