TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:02:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 266
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 49
  • Total: 49

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Started by blouogies, March 25, 2008, 11:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blouogies

Hi

PLEASE HELP I need support.  I have a forum for teens and I'm running on  ver SMF1.1.4.

I have changed my forum to the SMF Default Theme - Core.  Why I did that, was that I could install the smf Arcade. 

And geuss what happend I received the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare updatechatstats() (previously declared in /home/teengene/public_html/Sources/Load.php(1823) : eval()'d code:705) in /home/teengene/public_html/Sources/Load.php(1823) : eval()'d code on line 739

Please help me!!!!!
How do I correct this?

Crip

....do u have TP installed?
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

blouogies

Crip

blouogies

Ok I hope I understood you right did you mean that I have an FTP?  Sorry I'm very new to this!!!!
By the way I love your signature and I agree!!! Glad to see we worship the Same God!!!

Crip

i'd like to see a link to your site?

blouogies

Crip

what template does Acade use during install?..u might need to post this question at the smf Acade site?

blouogies

The funny thing was I didnt install the arcade mod yet.  I read that I should go back to default theme first so that is what I did. and then it gave me that error.

I did a posting at SMF and this is what they said here is the link: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=230498.0

Im so upset with myself!!!! :'(

G6Cad

Let me get this straigt, you installed another theme to be able to install the Arcade mod and things broke ?
What on earth does this have to do with the support we give here ? For help with the arcade mod you need to visit the arcade site support  ???